The focus of the third training workshop is on leading others — both in one-on-one situations and on a team. You will learn how to develop teams further, what roles are important during this development and how you can maintain and enhance performance capability on the team. You will learn to lead teams through changes; you will find out what motivates others and how to deal with resistance.
- Recognising the features of high-performance organisations and excellent teams
- Leading through changes and learning how to handle resistance
- Recognising the opportunities and risks of agile leadership
- Effectively applying methods oriented to problems and their solutions
- Continuing development of the Leadership Masterpiece
- Communicate clearly in orientation to the situation and the recipients’ targets and expectations, leading difficult conversations
- Recognise more clearly the interests, competences and needs of your employees and interact even more individually with your employees
- Learn how to generate a positive team spirit that emphasises willingness to perform and to assume responsibility
- Expand your leadership know-how and repertoire for specific situations
- Know what is important during leadership in change processes
The module acts as a link to promote the depth and perspective of your Leadership Masterpiece as you learn and explore theoretical concepts – inspired as well by the support of your colleagues and trainers. During your dialogue with two Top Executives of REWE Group, you will gain new insights into the challenges that must be mastered as well as opportunities in this role to make a difference.
19–21/09/2019 at 10 a.m.
GS1 Knowledge Center
50933 Cologne, Germany
Kerstin Kromer (ComTeam Academy + Consulting)
Peter Kraushaar (ComTeam Academy + Consulting)
Gabriele König (ComTeam Academy + Consulting)