Sustainability and growth
The companies in our Group run according to carefully crafted strategies that are designed for growth and sustainability. Of course, this holds true for both the retail and tourism sectors. In the Strategy and Business Development departments, projects with strategic relevance are coordinated working closely with other departments of the company, the executive board and management. Here, questions are asked and answers are found that make a sustainable difference in our company. To do so, this department runs analyses, challenges processes and makes recommendations to continue to promote REWE Group's growth.
Tasks, responsibilities and solutions
The tasks and challenges for a company of our size are immense. Yet our solutions and ideas are diverse and innovative. We know this because we trust our employees and rely on their creative potential.
As an employee in Strategy, you therefore bear a lot of responsibility. Specific tasks include:
- Developing market, product and organisational questions at strategic and operational levels
- Conceptualising new business strategies and developing existing strategies
- Collaborating with teams from other departments of the company
- Participating in strategy planning workshops
- Creating business plans
- Compiling trend, market and customer analyses