Vocational training: Machine and Equipment Operator
As a Machine and Equipment Operator you will accomplish a variety of important tasks. You will set up our machinery in the sausage and meat department, monitor production processes, assess the function of the machines and put them in operation. You will also inspect and service the machinery at regular intervals in order to guarantee the continuation of production. In this way the vocational training as a Machine and Equipment Operator will teach you to top up oil and cooling lubricants and to replace parts subject to wear such as seals, filters or pipes.
You can start your vocational training at Wilhelm Brandenburg.
As a Machine and Equipment Operator you will make a difference at REWE Group by:
- Operating, servicing and repairing the machinery
- Carrying out quality controls
- Assembling machines and machine components
This is what you should bring with you:
- Intermediate secondary school certificate with good grades
- Good knowledge of physics
- Interest in practical, concrete tasks
- An aptitude for hands-on work
- Mathematical and technical understanding
Your vocational training will last:
- 2 years
- Examination by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI)