Vocational training: Specialist Butcher
During your vocational training as a Specialist Butcher, you will have the interests of our customers at heart. As an advisor for our customers, your role requires a high level of specialist knowledge and willingness for further training. The necessary know-how for the reality of the job will have already been given to you during your training.
Show us real engagement and use this chance to qualify yourself as a Junior Sales Assistant, and soon afterwards as an Area Manager, in one of the most meaningful departments of our stores.
You can start your vocational training at REWE.
As a Specialist Butcher you will make a difference at REWE Group by:
- Selling meat and sausage products
- Serving and advising customers
- Presenting the products
- Cleaning sales areas
This is what you should bring with you:
- An intermediate secondary school certificate
- Ability to work in a team
- Resilience to stress
- Eagerness to get involved
- Service orientation
- Interest in retail
- An outgoing personality and pleasure handling food
Your vocational training will last:
- 3 years
- Examination by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI)