Vocational training: IT Specialist in Systems Integration
As an IT Specialist in Systems Integration you will plan and realise complex IT systems which support the business processes of REWE Systems and all companies in REWE Group. You will design, install and manage interconnected IT systems from various manufacturers and set them up to meet the specific needs of individual customers.
Additionally, you will optimise existing systems. You will be responsible for carrying out tasks in projects either in a team or independently.
You can start your vocational training at REWE Systems.
This is what you should bring with you:
- A-levels or Technical Baccalaureate with good grades
- Good basic understanding of IT
- Proficiency in English
- Technical and logical analytical capabilities
- High willingness for learning and performing
- Good concentration
- Interest in operating systems and hardware
- Service orientation and flexibility
- An outgoing personality and the ability to work in a team