Dual study course of business administration in travel and tourism
Practice-orientation offers best labour market prospects
Thanks to its dual study concept containing both theoretical and practical phases, the study courses at the Dual University of Baden-Württemberg (Duale Hochschule) in Ravensburg distinguish themselves particularly by their practical orientation. As an integral part of the study courses, the students gather comprehensive practical experiences. Besides the professional know-how needed for the later work, the students acquire a high degree of creative and social competences.
Theory and practice - the dual study concept
- Constantly changing intervals between theoretical phases at the Dual University of Baden-Württemberg in Ravensburg (April to June and October to December) and practical work phases at DER Touristik Köln GmbH in Cologne (January to March and July to September).
- Length: 6 semesters
- Studies in small course groups
- A monthly remuneration is paid throughout the study course - a first step towards financial independence.
- Students obtain their final Bachelor degree in the fifth semester.
- As many students are offered job posts after having finished their studies, the opportunities on the labour market are very promising for graduates from the Dual University.